Do you want ideas on things to do in Bath? Are you aware of the events that are on in the area? We have some suggestions to give you :
Non-essential retail and restaurants that can offer outdoor dining are able to serve us all once again! With the difficult year we have all encountered, businesses are slowly able to get back to some sort of normality with the first steps of being able to serve us all amazing food and drinks! And not to mention, stocking up on the new season wear in the non-essential retailers!
Here are a few restaurants and bars offering outdoor catering :
- The Ale House
- Abbey Hotel Kitchen
- Hare and Hounds
- Absurd Bird
- The Cork
Cafe’s and coffee shops open in Bath:
- La Baguette
- Cafe Nero
- Pret a Manager
- Mrs Potts Chocolate House
A short list of shops that are now open in Bath City Centre :
- New Look
- JD Sports
Most banks such as Barclays, Natwest and HSBC are open, but some may have reduced opening times, so it is advised to double check before you visit.
With the current situation all attractions in Bath are currently closed until May 2021 at the earliest. But below is a list of the attractions and a link to their website for you to keep up-to-date with their latest information :
- The Roman Baths – https://www.romanbaths.co.uk/.
- The Pump Rooms Restaurant – https://www.romanbaths.co.uk/pump-room-restaurant.
- Prior Park Landscape Gardens – https://www.nationaltrust.org.uk/prior-park-landscape-garden.
- The American Museum and Gardens – https://americanmuseum.org/.
- No.1 Royal Crescent –https://no1royalcrescent.org.uk/covid-19-safety-guidelines.
- The Holburne Museum – https://www.holburne.org/
- Jane Austen Centre & Regency Tea Rooms – https://janeausten.co.uk/
- Bath Parade Gardens, Royal Victoria Park and Alexandra Park have beautiful greenery, meaning families can go for a nature walk with a picnic and relax with a bit of fresh air! Alexandra Park overlooks the entire city, giving an amazing view which is rather breath taking!
Due to the current situation surrounding Covid-19 events are likely to change as lockdown restrictions ease. In regards to this, we will be monitoring the openings of shops, restaurants, tourist attractions and events being held in the city, and will continue to keep everyone up to date.